- The Property Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and oversight of all community operations including the annual business plan, management, marketing, and maintenance programs to ensure operational and financial success.
- The Property Manager in Training (MIT) receives extensive on-the-job training that fully prepares the MIT for consideration as a future Manager.
- The Leasing Representative is responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals including generating traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, and preparing lease documentation.
- The Maintenance Supervisor directs the entire maintenance program including the preparing of budgets, ordering supplies, paying bills, preparing schedules, evaluating personnel, and completing work orders.
- The Maintenance Technician assist with maintaining the physical integrity of the community. This position includes preparing vacant apartments for rent, diagnosing and correcting routine maintenance of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems and appliances.
Building and fostering relationships with our family in the field is key to successful performance. If you’re interested in building a career behind the scenes, these are the positions that partner with our communities every day: Accounting and Cash Management, Asset Management, Acquisitions, Human Resources, Training and Development, Information Technology, Marketing, and Operations.
The Leadership Development Program is a 40-week, intensive rotational program during which participants learn firsthand how PRG manages properties and sets the industry standard. Participants will receive hands-on training in the following areas: Accounting and Finance, Asset Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, Property Operations and Management, Resident Relations, Revenue Management, Marketing, and Maintenance. Successful completion of the program ensures you will find the supervisory or entry-level management position that’s right for you.