We recognize that having a career with us is about more than just earning paycheck. Take a peek at the comprehensive benefits and company perks we've carefully curated based on our employees feedback.
Staying Healthy and Fit
- Company paid Basic Dental, Life and Long-term Disability coverage
- Health, Vision, Voluntary Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
- PRG Wellness Incentive Program which offers employee contribution discounts.
- Telehealth via MD Live
- Free onsite access to our community's fitness centers.
- Exclusive health and wellness deals via Blue365 Program for employees with medical coverage
- Wellness and family care discounts for all employees via LifeMarts Discount Program
- Employee advocacy and benefits hotline which handles healthcare and insurance related questions
- Full-time employees of PRG are eligible to receive a 20% discount off the rent of a PRG managed apartment.
- Maintenance Supervisors may be eligible for a 100% rental discount up to $1,000.00 per month on a standard 1 or 2 bedroom apartment at the property they work.
New Parent Leave
The purpose of this program is to enable our employees to care for and bond with a newborn, a newly adopted child or a child placed with an employee in foster care. Following the birth of an employee's child, or the placement of a child with an employee as it relates to adoption or foster care, PRG will provide eligible employees up to 4 weeks of paid leave at 100% pay based on the employee's tenure and caregiver status.
Enjoying Time Off
- Regular, full-time employees are eligible for 15-25 Paid Time Off (PTO) days based on tenure to be used for vacation, health and wellness, or personal business. Time is accrued monthly and determined on a calendar year basis.
- 10 1/2 paid holidays for benefits-eligible employees.
- Employee Discounts and exclusive offers via Blue Insider for employees with medical
- Travel, electronics and apparel, tickets, restaurants, and dining discounts available to all employees via LifeMart's Discount Program.
Planning for the Future
401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
Our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, administered by Vanguard, allows employees to fund future retirement income. Eligible employees can contribute through payroll deductions on a pre-tax or post-tax basis.
- The money you contribute from your salary and the money it earns are always 100% vested.
- Any rollover contributions you make are always 100% vested.
- The money contributed on your behalf by PRG Real Estate is 100% vested.
- The Company will match 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2% of your contributions.
PRG has employed the services of a financial advisor through Vermillion & White Wealth Management. Our advisor is available to all PRG employees with financial questions such as 401(k) & Retirement, College Saving, Estate Planning, Investment Management and more. Personal investment services are also available at a 1% fee on investments.
Advancing your education
The Company will reimburse the employee the costs of tuition and required textbooks for all approved courses up to a maximum of 50% of the first $6,000 (up to $3,000 per calendar year.)
- Certification Courses.
Includes courses for certification programs such as CAPS, CAM, IREM, HVAC, CPO, and other real estate/property management industry related programs.
- Continuing Education Programs.
- Professional certifications/licenses such as CPA, CPM, or SHRM-CP/SCP
- Professional workshops, seminars, and forums, essential to ones position